sábado, 3 de marzo de 2007

Project:CAN YOU SPARE SOME CHANGE, PLEASE?




Hello, my name is Walter David (Wally).
A lot of times when I’m at a stoplight or just walking down the street, I hear the phrase: “CAN YOU SPARE SOME CHANGE, PLEASE?” so I dig into my pocket and give that person some “CHANGE”.
Then I ask myself, like any good cybernaut, what would happen if I asked for change over the Internet?
…would I actually get anything?
…what parts of the world, unknown to me, would read my message?
To find the answer I decided to set up this web page and see what happened.
If you are just as curious as I am, I invite you to make this project happen: CAN YOU SPARE SOME CHANGE, PLEASE?
Just send me a one-dollar bill (US dollar) in the mail along with your personal information (name, area, city, country, and e-mail) so that way I’ll know in what part of our wonderful world you live.
ADDRESS:
CASILLA DE CORREO N°5
SUCURSAL 12
X5012 – CORDOBA
REPUBLICA ARGENTINA

No hay comentarios.: